Monday 29 July 2019

Cinnamon Apple and Caramel Custard.

Cinnamon Apple and Caramel Custard


I have supplied the recipe for the delicious dessert that we made last week at technology.  I really enjoyed the creamy custard and the soft apples.    



1 apple peeled, quartered and then each quarter chopped into four chunks.
2 pinches of cinnamon
1 Tablespoon of brown sugar.

Mix all of these ingredients in a bowl until the apple is coated with sugar and cinnamon.  Place onto a baking papered tray and put into the oven at 180 degrees fan grill until apple browns.

2 Tablespoon custard powder
2 Tablespoon brown sugar
1/4 Cup milk

Place these ingredients into a pan,  mix until powder and sugar has dissolved.  Add another 1 Cup of milk to pan,  place on a medium heat on top of stove,  stirring constantly until the custard thickens.








3 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School I am a year 8. I really like this blog post about you making Cinnamon, Apple and Caramel Custard it looks yum. Next time you should like add a video in your blog post like teaching us how to make it. But it looks really cool I hope you had a good day. Well bye

    From Jacob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,my name is Laura from Yaldhurst Model School I am a year 5. it may be aword commenting on your blog but our teachers suggested we should.I loved this because I love baking this part gave me a memory when I bake with my Mum why did you add two photos? That looks very yummy how did it taste? bye Laura from yms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jemma! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. Great work on your post! I really liked the way that you added in photo's and added in good list.

    It looks really interesting, to me the custard looks really yellow, the custard that I make is usually quite white, maybe it depends on how much milk you add in.

    To improve, I would love for you to share this in a creative way, using slides, canva, visme or some other websites that can make an amazing DLO!
    What was your reflections on it?
    Awesome work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.